We Are Back.
The kids and I just returned from 14 days in Montana. We had the best time. I didn't really blog while I was gone, I had a hard time downloading pictures from my mom's computer. And what is a post without pictures???
Here is a short list of some of our highlights:
1. We went to the ward camp out---in the rain---CAMPING again?
2. 3 movies. My dad and I caught Hancock and later we took Crewe to Wall-E . Crewe also saw Kung Fu Panda with my mom. He now wants us to refer to him as Master Tiger. By the way, I am Master Snake.
3. I got to to dinner and hang out with my friend, Delaine. She is so very cool. She has a crush on her postman. AND his name is Thor. Very cool.
4. So many games of Crosscribs, Marbles, and Tile Rummy.
5. We got a babysitter 3 times. Ah, adult time. Lovely.
*I think I will post 5 things about our trip for the next few days. Boring for some but a great way for me to remember a GREAT trip.