1. My parents came into town. It was scrumpy weather but they didn't complain. We had the best time with them. We went to the Childrens' Museum, shopping, out to eat, the city, San Francisco Aquarium, the coin show, Crewe' swim lessons, ect.... If you really want more details visit my moms blog. We loved having you here, thanks mom and pop.
2. Crewe passed another level of swim lessons. Trust me, this is huge in his eyes.
3. I went to Utah for 2 days by myself. I had to have major dental work (thanks Nan. Here is her website if you need a great and I mean GREAT dentist in Utah).
4. My 5 nephews and 1 niece fell in love all over with me. I could totally pay attention to them and they wanted me to pay attention to them. It was so great. I also got to play with my brothers and the Natalieghs.
5. Since I have fans asking, (ok 1 person) I will posting my favorite things as a countdown to my birthday. I encourage you to do the same on your blog. 14 things.