On Amy's blog she tagged me to come up with 6 quirks about myself. Here is a trip into my mind.
1. I can only have the green side of my favorite quilt touching me. I just like it better that way.
2. I practice conversations that I am going to have with people. Good conversations as well as bad. You can imagine how crazy I am when I have big news to tell. "Okay, so I am going to say, I'm whatever. Then she would say, ASH, that's awesome. Then I will say, I know."
3. I like to have all my books on my nightstand facing towards me, with the titles showing. Then on my bookshelf all my books are color coordinated. In fact, I color code lots of things. My closet, the kids closet, the kids markers and crayons, my calendar and all of the DVDs.
4. I always touch the outside of a plane before boarding it.
5. I can never eat ONE cracker. I am afraid that I am leaving " its" loved one behind so I always eat at least 2.
6.I HATE chipped nail polish. Not so quirkie, I know. But I ALWAYS have my toe nails painted. Even when I lived in cold climates and wore socks and shoes all winter. Had my toe nails painted.