Dayne is continuing her quest to have her picture taken with dummies.... I guess we could call her an artist and this is her medium!
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Monday, May 16, 2011
* had a half day of school on Friday. Friends came over to play the afternoon away.
* I spent Friday at our School's Golf Tournament Fundraiser. No I did not golf but I drove around a cart. The best part of golfing.
* Crewe had a baseball game. It was so cold. Dayne wore her winter coat.
*Went to the movie, Rio.
* Had dinner at a new neighbor's house. Fun to able to walk around the corner for the night out.
*Went to Church.
*I read a good book.
*Rich worked and worked some more.
*Made bread and dinner last night.
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
1. Crewe is playing for the Texas Rangers.
2. He was drafted to play in the Minors.
3. We have been to a MILLION games already. And have a million more. (The season started in Feb and his last game is in June) But loving it!! Dayne is a fantastic cheerleader.
4. He has great Coaches and has truly been learning how to play baseball. Every game he is getting better.
5. Crewe said to me to the other night, " Mom the best parts are being the pitcher or the catcher." I replied, "Crewe you are great at playing second base. You rock!"
" Mom, just because I play that position doesn't mean I am good at it."
We disagree buddy. Take us Out to the Ball Game....
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Sunday, May 08, 2011
PS Happy Mother's Day to my Mom. And to AJ. Love you both!!
Thursday, May 05, 2011
Wednesday, May 04, 2011
Thanks Mom and Dad! And thanks Rich for taking good care of the kiddos all weekend!