(a test run in the backyard. I thought it was too smokey and went inside to enjoy civility)
I am going camping.
After the laughter dies down, I will continue......
The deal-o, 6 months ago we decided that we would go camping with some friends. They said it would be fun and I agreed. Now, JUST NOW, I am thinking, WHAT THE
HELL?????? I DON'T CAMP. I DON'T EVEN LIKE THE OUTDOORS!! It has been many moons since I last camped. Past examples:
1. In college I went with Rich to his grandpa's cabin in southern UT. I went mostly to make out with Rich after everyone went to bed.
2. I also went to the cabin with Rich's brother and friends to show Rich how OVER I was of him. I was in a place that he LOVED and I WASN'T even thinking about him.
3. In high school my family with my parents friends on some weekend.All I remember is Amy Ostler and I laughing and hanging out with Tyler Somebody and Ike. For a weekend I thought the boys were cute.
4. GIRLS CAMP. I can't even go there. Me-no-likey. If you are not LDS, bless yourself and stay away from girls camp. In fact, this post was suppose to be why this weekend will be better than girls camp...maybe another day. Barf!
Here are my reasons why I don't camp:
1.It is outdoors.
2. You sleep on the floor.
3. You have to wear plaid flannel shirts.
4. Group Eggs. Barf.
5. Too much crap to bring to pretend you are really indoors.
Just you think I am a totally downer here are a few upsides:
1. I think my kids will LOVE it.
2. It makes Rich happy.
3. I will have a great time with my friends.
4. It is something we don't normally do. So it is exciting to try new things.
5. I got a new pink sleeping bag for Mother's Day.
6. Oh, I am totally bringing Tylenol PM for myself.