Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Happy Feet

I woke up this morning feeling really crappy. I may have the flu on top of the pregnancy sickness but maybe not. I was super sick last night so maybe it was more like a hangover. Anyway, I decided that Crewe and I had to leave the house today. My mental health depended on it. So we went to the movie, "happy feet." We saw it in IMAX. My ticket was alot of money but Crewe was free so it worked. It is a really cute movie with good music. A couple of scary chase scenes with a seal and two killer whales. Crewe sat on my lap the whole time and take my hand and cover his eyes when he was scared. Kind of wierd ending but we were having such a good time, it was okay. I love having a date with my son. I am feeling better because I enjoyed myself so much. Go figure!

1 comment:

jody said...

How about a date to see Charolette"s Web?