Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Out of town


I have not blogged in a long time but this time I have a good excuse. Crewe and I went to Montana for a couple of weeks. We had the best, cold, time. We love going and it has been hard to come back home. Crewe keeps telling me that he is ready to go on "vacation again, to Grandma's and Tiger's".
Last night was Halloween. Crewe loved everyone wearing thier costumes but wanted nothing to do with wearing one. So we finally dressed his up as a 50's kid. good. He LOVED trick or treating. He would run to each door and yell, "knock, knock. Trick or Treat!!!!" It was really a fun evening. This is the best picture I got of Crewe (he wasn't picking his nose but it looks like it...great) (the picture wont' load up so I will add it later.)

2 comments:

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

Drew didn't want to dress up either. He kept saying he was Drew, not T-Rex, etc. Glad Crewe had so much fun trick-or-treating!!!

jody said...

Love the Trick or Treating 50's boy. He can come to "Tana" on "cation" any time...put himin a box an send him to us.