Friday, December 08, 2006

Holiday Getting to Know You

Getting to know you: Holiday Version

1. Eggnog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa's are unwrapped and arranged for you to see as you run downstairs.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? white on the tree. We have no lights on our house. Boo!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? no

5. When do you put your decorations up? ASAP Usually the weekend after thanksgiving.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? my parents soup on Christmas eve.

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? I love the pass around gift. We all bring a small gift to Christmas eve. My mom reads "Twas the Night Before Christmas" and everytime she says the word "AND" we pass our gift to the person to the left.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa ? One year I saw my mom's skis down in the basement. She recieved the skis the next morning from Santa and I KNEW somthing was UP.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? yes, pajamas when I was younger. Nothing now that I am older.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? I try to be very themed. This year our tree has purple and lime green balls. I think I need more!!!!

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Do not like it.

12. Can you ice skate? not so much

13. Do you remember your favorite gift as a child? Ralph Jr. my stuffed dog.

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? seeing and spending time with my family.

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? mexican wedding balls

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? christmas lights??/ I love going to this crazy house here in Livermore. It is raining this afternoon, so maybe there would be a small crowd tonight.... Oh, I also love sending/recieving Christmas cards

17. What tops your tree? a star

18. Do you prefer giving or Receiving? giving. I love to see people open my gifts.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? "gloria"? I think, It is in the hymn book

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? i like them but don't seek them out.

4 comments:

*ethan* said...

nice, but on number 7 you got it wrong i'm pretty sure you pass to the right

{natalie} said...

i liked this one...I am trying to carry on the soup and pass around, but no one wants to come over for Christmas Eve, so I'm a little disappointed. Boo. I guess it the gifts will go from me to Ethan and then back again. I better get a good one!

brittany said...

i love your family tradition. that is the best idea. i want to do that at our house!

jody said...

You still have ralph jr, don't you? I love the pass around gifts too and I love giving gifts.