Friday, December 07, 2007


A little getting to know me, Holiday style.


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper. I usually do purple & silver but this year I am doing black and silver

2. Fake or real tree?- Fake tree.

3. When do you put up the tree? this year we are not having a tree. However, my inlaws got their tree up already and my parents will have a tree when we get to MT.

4. When do you take the tree down? Last year I was so pregnant and sick (of course) that I didn't get the tree down until the 15th'ish of January. By then, I HATED the tree!!!

5. Do you like eggnog? Absolutely!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My stuffed dog, Ralph Jr.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? No. I think it is time to have a family one so my kids can experience it.

8. Hardest person to buy for? my brother Aaron...

9. Easiest person to buy for? My mom. Lots of things remind me of her.

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? The least exciting one, I received last year. It is too close to talk about so lets say......I hate receiving money.

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Email cards??? I would hate that. We send out cards. Remember we have a new address- email me if you don't have it.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I like any movie that takes place during Christmas. it doesn't have to be a "Christmas" movie.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? November

14. Have you ever regifted a Christmas present? yes

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? the soup we have on Christmas Eve. So good. This year I was Cream of mushroom and my dad's chili.

16. White lights or colored on the tree? White

17. Favorite Christmas song? Angels We Have Heard on High
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We always travel.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer and Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blizten But do you recall....Rudolph (wouldn't it suck to have the name Blizten?)

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning. I would be so sad to have of all Christmas gift giving over before it even began

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Everyone always saying how busy they are!

23. What I love most about Christmas? I love it all. Family, Christmas lights, shopping for gifts and the chance to talk so much about the Savior.

2 comments:

jody said...

I love this post.
I love everything about Christmas.
I love the lights.
I love bright sparklie paper.
I love the snow.
I love the anticipation of Christmas
I love having company.
I love wrapping packages.
I love shopping for those I love.
I love the Christmas spirit.
I love decorating the house.
I love the Christmas village that I have.
I love all of the Santas.
I love making a new Chritmas stocking.
I LOVE YOU and YOURS!

Anonymous said...

What crummy gift did you get last year? Was it the clapper? The spotted Dick? The pre read book? Some kind of appliance? The used thong? You are hard to shop for you know.