1. wrapping paper. I usually do purple & silver but this year I am doing black and silveror ?
2. Fake or real tree?- Fake tree.
3. When do you put up the tree? this year we are not having a tree. However, my inlaws got their tree up already and my parents will have a tree when we get to MT.
4. When do you take the tree down? Last year I was so pregnant and sick (of course) that I didn't get the tree down until the 15th'ish of January. By then, I HATED the tree!!!
5. Do you like eggnog? Absolutely!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My stuffed dog, Ralph Jr.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No. I think it is time to have a family one so my kids can experience it.
8. Hardest person to buy for? my brother Aaron...
9. Easiest person to buy for? My mom. Lots of things remind me of her.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? The least exciting one, I received last year. It is too close to talk about so lets say......I hate receiving money.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Email cards??? I would hate that. We send out cards. Remember we have a new address- email me if you don't have it.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I like any movie that takes place during Christmas. it doesn't have to be a "Christmas" movie.
13. When do you start shopping for November?
14. Have you ever regifted a Christmas present? yes
15. Favorite thing to eat at the soup we have on Christmas Eve. So good. This year I was Cream of mushroom and my dad's chili.?
16. White lights or colored on the tree? White
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer and Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blizten But do you recall....Rudolph (wouldn't it suck to have the name Blizten?)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents or morning? Christmas morning. I would be so sad to have of all Christmas gift giving over before it even began
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Everyone always saying how busy they are!
23. What I love most about I love it all. Family, Christmas lights, shopping for gifts and the chance to talk so much about the Savior.