Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Big Trip- A Few Stories

Here is what we look like after many hours traveling. I slept a little on the plane but this is us looking for lunch, forcing our eyes open. In Munich.

We hit up a bus tour on Day 1. It was very interesting. We saw an amazing Ballet House..... and then I fell asleep. I didn't mean to take a 40 Eruo nap but the bus rocked + I had on headphones = me sleepy.

We finally made it through the first day and were busy praying for bedtime. Instead my dad had us on the manhunt for Munich's most famous Beer Garden. It was so very cool and worth the wait. True Bavarian dressed people walked around drinking the BIGGEST things of beer, I have ever seen. It was first come, first serve. Ethan ate pork knuckle and I had a bake potatoe. You can win them all.

We walked back to hotel and fell into bed around 7:30. It was so exciting to be in Germany and spend time with my parents, Beef and Nat and or course Rich.

4 comments:

jody said...

What a great trip and so fun. glad the Dad had a birthday;)and you enjoyed!!

brittany said...

i love that your parents take you guys to all these great places. i hope to be able to do that for my kids some day. glad you guys had a good time!

Anonymous said...

I am having mom cook up some pig knuckle for dinner.

ethan said...

oh what fun pictures.....time for a new blog