Sunday, June 25, 2006

Chicken and Art

Rich thinks Crewe has chicken pox. GREAT! I am not so sure. So, they are off to the instacare this morning. I don't think that they can do anything but we need to know. If so, we have exposed A LOT of people. Not good.

I spent Yesterday at an art and design show. I was helping my friend, Trieste. I was hoping to be blown away with all the artists. Not so much. However, check my friend out at www.triestprusso.com.

PS We took Crewe to the doctor today (the emergency room) I know they can't do anything for chicken pox but I had to know if we infecting others. The dumb doctor didn't think it was the pox. "Maybe a grass allergy? Maybe a skin thing" Rich- "so it's not the chicken pox" Dr- "Uh...chicken pox? Why do you think it's that?" AH!!!!

1 comment:

{natalie} said...

umm the chicken pox? you forgot to mention that when i talked to you early. maybe b/c i was in a coma when you called, could you tell? i like trieste's work, we'll chat later....