Thursday, June 22, 2006

Making a baby


What do I love today....
I love doctors who know what they are doing. We did IUI today and it seemed to go "okay". As okay as sitting in a dr's office with a tub shoved in you...Making a baby this way was never my plan but if it will work.

I Love my sister-in-law who watched by 2 year old for 5 hours today. I mean, 3 kids under the age of 4. Add all of those numbers and someone bound to start drinking. Or at least some shaking.

I love to read. Always. Today I am reading, "Anybody Out There?" So far, I am out there.

AND Finally, I love this purple dress. It is wonderful and soft and I want to pet it alot.

4 comments:

{natalie} said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
{natalie} said...

ok i messed up the last comment, i suck! i was trying to post a picture. anyways...i'm so excited about you having a baby soon. it will be fun to have someone new to look forward to.

Anonymous said...

ooh I love that purple dress too! I'll be praying it's a girl so you hve someone to wear that beautiful dress! good luck pretty baby! Love you! Yvonne

jody said...

I can't tell you how excited we are that we might have a baby. I hope so and we are keeping our fingers crossed. Good job Ash and Rich and I too love the smocked dress!!