Sunday, February 11, 2007

here's the thing


Here's the thing. Rich asked me why I have not blogged and I said I didn't have anything going on right now. He disagreed. He thought I have LOTS going on. Mostly by LOTS he means I have been complaining LOTS and LOTS!!!! Here a few highlights from the sucky days of Ashley.

1. I am sick. Crewe has had this cough and although I tired to avoid, I got his sickness. It is the worse cold/minor flu.

2. I have pregnancy sickness this week, BAD. I have been the puking queen. EVERYDAY!!!!

3. I am 8 months pregnant. Enough said!



THINGS I AM THANKFUL FOR!!!!

1. Rich. He is the most amazing man. He was disbatched to the store this morning for softer kleenex. Not only did he go without complaint, he brought me 2 different kinds of Kleenex to help my weary nose.

2. Crewe. He is the sweetest boy. He is so content to hang out the play while I have been sick. When I go into the bathroom to be sick he follows me to check, "if I am okay." He asked me the other day how I was feeling. I said not good. He replied, "yeah I have headache too!"

3. Baby girl Palmer. Even though I don't have a name!!!! I am grateful that Heavenly Father is giving me a chance to have another baby.

4. Brownies. After laying on the couch this morning and watching Food Network....I think it is time to make brownines. They have gotta help, right?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

even though I didnt make the list, I love yiou very much. i hope you have Conchita soon, so you can enjoy the brownies without the pukey pukey.

jody said...

love you tons and so sorry you are sick

*ethan* said...

what i was shocked when i got to the bottom of the thankful for list and i was not listed........ maybe the last half of your blog got cut off and that's where i was at

brittany said...

that makes me sad that you are so sick, but you look great in your picture. especially for being 35 weeks pregnant, and i loved the thankful part.