Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Balloons


Last Saturday night I had a small birthday party for me. Notice all the great purple balloons. The filled the ceiling and the night with delight. I LOVE BALLOONS and was so happy to have them here. HOWEVER, they ayre still here!!!! They won't die. They float and follow you around the house. We have taken balloons to our friends, we have encouraged Crewe to release them into the sky BUT they are still here. I still love balloons but my affair with them is over. Time for them to go!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very festive. THAts A WHOLE LOT OF BALLONS/SO SAD THAT YOU ARE NO LONGER A YOUNG ADULT

brittany said...

what kind of magic helium did you put in those balloons to make them last that long?

{natalie} said...

i love balloons, but i hate when they won't die and it's ready for them to move on. how are you feeling? we haven't chatted in a while!

*ethan* said...

kade said he would take them

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

The balloons are lovely! I finally had to pop Alex's pirate balloons today. They last for 2 weeks!