Monday, February 12, 2007

Thanks

I am also grateful for many other people. I have even had complaints that some people got left off the list. So those that complained will now get their props:

The Dad- I love my dad. He is funny and kind and so thoughtful. He is my example of how to think of others at all times. He also is trying to name my baby. Creuella is his choice.

The Mom- I love my mom. She was in CA for over a week and we were not apart for any of that time. We never ran out of things to say to one another. She is so amazing and can do so MANY things in one day. She is what we call a dry cocaine addict. And she has no hair on her arms.

Grandma Schofield- Her name is Juanita. What more can you can about a white woman named Juanita. I love her, even though she is luke warm on me.

Brother Ethan- I do love him too. He is funny and smart. He is the best dad with great kids and a sensational wife. I wish I lived closer to him because he is a kick ass "Taboo" partner.

I also love my brother Aaron and his wife but they did not issue formal complaints.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thnaks for the props what ever those are

jody said...

Very funny and I could have long hair under my arms;)))

{natalie} said...

hey thanks for calling me sensational....that made me happy! so, so sorry you are pukey and have a cold. that is double sucky. good job rich for being such a wonderful husband to pukey queen. only 11 more weeks until you can reward him.

ps. hands off ethan for a taboo partner, he's mine (we all know Rich gives good clues, so stick with him)
hehe :)

*ethan* said...

we are good at taboo.....but not scatagories we always cancel eachother out!

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

Oh man. I guess we're a day late! We're now issuing our formal complaint. Genius, outstanding, etc. will all work :)!!

brittany said...

i'm issuing a complaint, i want to be on the list! just kidding. your family sounds wonderful, well i know a lot of them and they are wonderful. you sure are a lucky gal!