Enjoying Pinkberry***March 2008
I know, I have not blogged. A sin if you want your people to be loyal to you. I know, you may have even quit checking my blog. BUT in the off chance you are reading this......let's chat.
We have had a boring week around here. Don't tell Crewe that I said, b-o-r-i-n-g or I would be busted. So I am digging to the bottom of the barrel to give the haps around the Palmer household.
1. We discovered a Pinkberry, rip off, Blush. We went as a family on Saturday and then Rich and I went by ourselves on Tuesday. So good. Around 160 cal and no fat. Oh and it is organic too but I don't really care about that.
2. I read, Breaking Dawn. The last book in Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series. Can I say that I read Twilight before it was BIG and you had to wear a lame (Team Edward) t-shirt to like the book?
3. The kids and I went to Ikea. I had visions of buying frames, lamps, a birthday gift. Instead I bought new laundry bins (the reason for the trip) and napkins. Napkins. Since we were all the way in Emeryville (Oakland) we also went to our favorite cupcake place, The Teacake Bake Shop and spent $20 on cupcakes. Rich's cupcake is still sitting in the box on the table. What the crap?
4. Baby Dayne is teething. It has been so long since she has been working on teeth that I forgot how awful it is. She has a fever and a crazy runny nose. And is biting. You should see the bite marks on Crewe's back. It looks like he has a crazy latin lover.
5. We are going to the Delta for the weekend. We are staying in the cabin Friday and Saturday night. A first for us, staying over, and we are excited. Friends are coming up on Saturday and we have plans to read, play games, BBQ and of course wake board. Or in my case, read People magazine on the boat while others ski.
So I will try to blog again when I return from a weekend at the River.