I tried to blog but I couldn't get any pictures to upload. Grrrr.....
In december I had lots of reasons I did not blog. I even have a few pictures as proof.
1. We took our kids to Gilroy Gardens. It was such a total delight.
2. We drove up to the Mountains and cut down our Christmas Tree. The experience was better than our tree.
3. Dayne performed in a little Christmas dance class performance. My friend kept asking if dayne was trying to do the dance moves or was she trying to be a mime. It was hard to tell the difference.
4. Crewe celebrated Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, Navidad en Mexico and Christmas all at school. It was awesome.
5. We went to a great Christmas party, with no kids.
6. We had a nice Christmas with the Palmer family.
7. Now the kids and I are in Montana. My brother and his family are also here. We are having a fantastic time. It is freaking cold. Today the high was 19 degrees.