Tuesday, August 22, 2006

the dad; the blogger

My dad wants me to acknowledge his comments that he made about the coyote ugly entry, (with crewe saying whorses not horses). Ah dad, you are so funny! I wish you would get your own blog name so you could get the credit that you so deserve. It is like the time that my mom was coming to visit me. I was checking her arrival time when I received this email from "mom." "sorry I won't be coming today i just can't leave dad, i will miss him too much!" (notice no caps or periods, a sign that is from dad) Any thoughts on what his blog name could be????

4 comments:

jody said...

ashley i no can come today so sorry mom

{natalie} said...

hehe....that's kinda like when ethan emails from my account and words are spelled wrong.

how about "the coin master"

Anonymous said...

hoe bout hot monkey love

Anonymous said...

how about hot monkey love