Sunday, August 20, 2006

This Sunday

So today has been a quite day. We went to church this morning and a boy in my primary class brought me his favorite book to read. "Cyrptid Hunters." It looks like I have to eat my words and read the book that they ALL have been recommending to me for months. Yeah
I also had a really wierd dream last night. Aaron and Natali had another baby. However, the baby was 2 years old by the time he was born. ALSO we was Drew's twin. AND they named him ANDREW. Drew and Andrew. Ah! This baby that I am growing is bringing me the strangest dreams. Go figure.

6 comments:

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

That is a crazy dream!! Ahhh if that were true :)

jody said...

nobody likes to hear or read about crazy dreams, fyi

jody said...

ps did you read my funny cyote comment?

{natalie} said...

what the heck is that book? i'm confused.

jody said...

Read the book teacher they will love it that you can chat with them about their favorite book. I know the kids at school love it that I like the Simpsons.

jody said...

Dad needs to get his own blog name