Thursday, September 07, 2006

breakfast



Crewe found the salad tossers/servers that my parents brought back from Africia. He LOVES them because they have giraffes on them. He decided that he needed to eat his breakfast with them. So funny. This breakfast was also remarkable because I was eating. This is the second anti-puking pill that I have takend (4 a day) and I feel better. I feel like I have the flu, not like before when I felt like I was living on Death's Door. So far I have been able to keep 1/2 slice of french toast. yeah!!!!

5 comments:

jody said...

Very cute pictures and I am not surprized that he would like them they are giraffes!

{natalie} said...

he's funny. and french toast sounds good.

*ethan* said...

that's awesome!

*ethan* said...

TIME FOR A NEW BLOG!

Anonymous said...

new post time!!!