Saturday, September 16, 2006

sorry




I know I have not posted in a long time. I am sorry. I hate it when other blogs are not updated more often. I have no excuse...and still not much to say. We drove up to Concord (about 45min) today to eat lunch at Spaghetti Factory. I have been dreaming about eating there (It was good; mostly if filling a pregnant women's cravings). Julie went with us and it was very nice day. I went to Walmart and wandered around looking a baby clothes (I wish I knew for sure that I was having a boy!!!) Now, Crewe and Rich are wrestling around as we are waiting for dinner to cook. Enjoy the shots.

3 comments:

{natalie} said...

yes! finally a new post. i just emailed you saying to update. sorry, i should have checked here first! cute pics. glad you enjoyed the S.F. i love the spimoni. yumma yumma. love ya!

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

Sounds like a great day! Wish we were there!

jody said...

The pictures are so cute of your boys, thanks for sharing. Yes I too wish I knew if you were having a boy, however I put in an order for a red headed girl...so we shall see;))