Friday, September 22, 2006

Grey's Anatomy

Ok, I have a lot of things to say about last night's season opener of Grey's Anantomy. I know, I am a huge TV nerd. I don't care!!! I love this show and I thought last night's episode SUCKED!!!! I loved the lat 5 minutes but the 55 before it....I gave the whole show a C-. Here are my reasons:

1. I HATE flashback shows- all types. Made up flashbacks are the worse. It is like when "friends" would do flashbacks. They would try to recreate thier old hair, old moments. MOVE ON.... AND the flashbacks didn't give any new information. They didn't give us new info that is imports, ala "Lost".

2. I thought the story of the plauge MAYBE coming back was LAME!!!! They didn't need to work that hard to have a reason for George and Shepherd to talk. And the plauge??? They couldn't think of anything else?????

3.I wasn't expecting things to be resloved and wrapped nicely but they barley touched on the drama at all. They didn't show the hand tremoring hand dr, Dr. Burke until the end. AH!!!!

5 comments:

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

I agree! I was very disappointed especially after waiting 4 months!!

*ethan* said...

i liked it when friends did flashbacks, but greys was just ok

Anonymous said...

long live csi

jody said...

I agree with you %100!! Like Nat said after 4 months it was only good the last 5 min. Hopefully next week will pick up.

{natalie} said...

Well, I was just happy it was on. But yes, and I didn't like the thought of 14 year olds having babies in the lav at school. If Add tries that she's in deep doo doo. And what are they going to do with Addison Montegomery Shepard? If Derek gets back with Meredith is Addison out the door? I hope not, I like her. Anyways, here's to next week :)