Monday, March 05, 2007

Still Pregnant

I was planning on taking a few pictures this weekend so I could work on a new post. I carried my camera every where with us but no luck. We just are not busy exciting people, right now.

I am still PREGNANT!!!! I think I am okay with it but am getting very uncomfortable. I am sleeping in our yellow chair. I have heart burn after (hours later) I drink water or eat dinner (no matter what I eat). I also am short on energy. It is beautiful weather here today ( over 70) so i was planning on taking Crewe to the park. I showered and promtly lost all my spark. My sister-in-law must have known and called wanted Crewe to come over and play. A drop off date!!! THANK GOODNESS. I did end up going to Target for almost 1 1/2 hours. Did I mention that I move slowly?

11 comments:

{natalie} said...

I wish i had been there to browse Target with you. Save your energy now, you'll need it in a few weeks when Roxy makes her debut. (how do you feel about that name?!)

brittany said...

oh the joys of being pregnant. enjoy the final days before you know it you'll have crying gertrude and dirty diapers in the middle of the night.

Anonymous said...

chaka khan palmer

*ethan* said...

an hour and a half what you die there? you and poor baby Helen!

*ethan* said...

Birtha?

*ethan* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*ethan* said...

Thelma?

*ethan* said...

Ethel?

*ethan* said...

Ann?

*ethan* said...

Margaret?

jody said...

Oh Ethan is so funny. How about Anne I hear itis a family name.