Thursday, March 15, 2007

"All About Me"

So I Accept the Challenge of 100 things "All About Me" (I am feeding the new baby girl right now so I will dictate to the Mom)--Actually I didn't list any of the first 40. it is a list of things my mom knows about me!!!! (with some editing)

1. I love having a son and a daughter!
2. I love the heavenly feeling that you get to have after having a baby.
3. California weather is the Best
4. I have a degree from BYU
5. Matisse is my favorite artist
6. I LOVE LOVE everything about Paris!

7. I took French Lessons for a short time.
8. I like to cook
9. At birth I was 8 pounds and 6 ounces
10. I hope Dayne's hair turns red; mine too!

11. Decorating is my thing
12. Purple is my favorite color
13. I was born in Provo Utah; my Dads last year of Law School
14. My brother Ethan and I love the Thai Chili Garden!!!! So good
15. Down with sports and the outdoors
16. I was without a front tooth until I was 8
17. Richard is my favorite husband


18. I love my kids names
19. I have 5 nephews and 1 niece on my side and 2 nephews and 1 niece on Rich's side.
20. I graduated from Skyview High School in 1995
21. I love to travel
22. Water is my favorite drink (not so much but it will do)
23. Ice cream hurts my stomach
24. I love to go on Cruises
25. My birthday is Valentines Day
26. Shoes and me are like bread and butter
27. I love dogs
28. Aunt Dawn and Uncle Wimp are my favorite
29. I love to read
30. I wore braces for 6 months (on my teeth not my legs)
31. I got my ears pierced when I was 5 as my cousins and brothers watched
32. My stuffed dog Ralph slept with me after I was married
33. I wear a size 9 shoes
34. I am a certified scuba diver
35. The rule is "no talking during Greys Anatomy"
36. My Dad and I had a contract about tucking me into bed
37. I hate scary movies (also not true but it is ok for the mom to think that)
38. I want to be a ballerina (not true AT ALL....she says it was when I was little)
39. I had a hairdoo when I was born
40. "Grease" you make my top movie list.

41. "Something Borrowed" is my favorite book.
42. Italian sodas are from heaven.
43. I love "people" magazine
44. I check their website everyday
45. I can't stand it when people have chipped nail polish
46. I do love a good french manicure
47. And a pedicure
48.I think Rich's legs are sexy
49.I love to be on the boat
50. And watch Rich
water skiing
51. I make kick ass lemon bars
52. I
SUCK at making macaroni and cheese
53. I am not a
chocolate fan
54. But I do love Reese Peanut Butter Cups
* the holiday shaped ones
55. I love to watch TV
56. Crewe makes me laugh EVERYDAY
57. I am bored when people talk politics
58. I don't care about it
59. I love BIG PARTIES
60. I wish I was invited to more parties
61. I have been to Europe 4 times
62. i bought the best rain boots in Paris
63. I hate feet
64. I have been known to kiss my new babies feet!

65. Wish "Beverly Hills 90210" was still on the air
66. I miss my college friends
67. I love to play games
68.My brother is an excellent game partner.
69. I love Aaron's laugh
70. And Ethan is so funny
.
71. I hate brushing my teeth.
72. I don't wear deodorant.
73. Don't love the color, BLUE
74. I like M&M's
75. I enjoy a good cry.
76. I miss going to the temple
77. FlOWERS!! i love them
78. I do not like to plant flowers outside
79. I enjoy Diet Coke
80. I like my sister-in-laws

81. i wish i had more talents
82. i want to be a singer in a band
83.I am not a good singer
84.i am honest
85. I don't like people who are late
86. or people who don't have answering machines
87. I hate doing laundry
88. but don't mind cleaning the BATHROOM
89. I love and admire my parents
90. i wish we lived in the same town
91. I do love to visit Billings.
92.I watch "The View" everyday.
93. I fast forward through all the war talk.
94. Pink is a great color for me
95. I enjoy reading blogs.
96. I am crazy about cheese.
97. I do not like salt water.
98. Fall, amazing season.
99. I have NO desire for a tattoo.
100. I LOVE jewelry.

5 comments:

{natalie} said...

i am so glad you did this. and i like your answers. except #15 sounds like you are down with sports and outdoors. i was surprised to read that at first!

i love ya ash!!

Ashley said...

I do not like sports and hiking, canoeing, nature, plants, bugs, fishing,camping...get the picture

Anonymous said...

Ash you are a good singer, remember the grad party where you and Kayleen were the stars. I am impressed with your answers, it was fun reading about you...love you tons

brittany said...

i totally remember you not liking feet. that is so funny! i loved reading about you.

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

Love the 100 things about you! You are wonderful!