Beverly Hills, 90210 was a prime time television show that aired from October 4, 1990, to May 17, 2000. AND I LOVED IT!!!!! I'll admit that I didn't start watching it until my freshman year of college, 1995. Here are reasons why I pledge my love the famous ZIP.
1. During my college years, reruns were on every night from 5-6 (and maybe 6-7) and I was able to catch up on all that I missed. Now it is on everyday in the afternoon. I DVR it everyday and watch my guilty pleasure when I feed the baby her bottles.
2. It was one of things that brought my very missed friend, Kelly Jones, and I together. Kelly now has sons named Brandon and Dylan. She claims that is has NOTHING To DO with show. Ummmm........(her thirds son is NOT Steve)
3. It brought Dylan McKay into my life. THEN when Nat and I were in London we saw the play When Harry Met Sally. Starting Dylan, I mean, Luke Perry. We were able to shout "Dylan we LOVE you!" Boy did we shout! (ok more me than Natalie. She is too young to know true 90210)
4. I never took classes on Wednesday night. I also didn't answer the phone during the show. I do that now during Grey's (but maybe not this fall......).
5. The acting is ......what it is.....
6. You get to see David Silver dance and later he runs a club and at the end he is a DJ.
7. "Donna Martin Graduates!!!" How often do you get to say that???
Ok, I know most of you don't care. But right now, my kids are asleep, Rich is at the store and I get to pretend that I am in my dorm basement with my friends watching