I want to be a good mom. I really do. I actually want to be an amazing mom that never yells, is never rushed, bakes cookies in the afternoon (that they can eat after a HEALTHY balanced lunch, after they drink all their milk -which according to Crewe's Dr. should be 22 ozs a day) and children that go to bed smoothly; after scripture study.
Here is why I will be winning no awards:
1. Crewe has no clothes on right now. He does have a towel on and it will remain on until I threaten him; then he will change into jammie pants- no shirt. Start calling him Josh Diem.
2. Dayne went to the Dr. the other day. She had a yeast infection, heat rash and an eye infection.
3. Crewe is having a birthday celebration tomorrow at playgroup. The invitations are still sitting on the table. The family invites for the Sunday party are their too!
4. I let Crewe watch t.v. almost all day. Dayne needed to be held (good mommy) and I could only do 1 kid at a time today.
5. I have not showered since........
P.S. Truthfully, my children do go to bed smoothly.