Thursday, September 04, 2008

More ME

More things about.....ME!

1. Do you like blue cheese?  Not really but I sometimes pretend I do when it is served to me by friends.

2. Have you ever smoked? no

3. Do you own a gun? No.  

4. What do you think of hot dogs?  I avoid. Unless at a Professional Baseball game. With LOTS of mustard.

5. Favorite holiday movie? I really like "Scrooged" with Bill Murray. When the ghost hits him with a toaster, favorite part.

6. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?  In the AM I drink water. Always. My favorite drink ever is an Italian Creme Soda.  Close second is Diet Dr. Pepper.

7. Favorite piece of jewelry?  I love my wedding ring. Duh. But I also love a pair of Perido earrings that Rich gave me for my 25 birthday.

8. Favorite thing to bake?  I really like the idea of making cookies but they never seem to turn out how I imagined. I love the make entertaining food. Baked brie, dips, ect....

9. What book can you read over and over?  My favorite chic lit, Something Borrowed. 

10. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I am FANTASTIC about planning gifts, even buying gifts but HORRIBLE about the follow through. I don't mail items. I don't drop  gifts off. I suck.

11.Middle name? Chisum

12. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
          1. My stomach hurts.
          2. I wonder if I can trick Rich to going and picking up a salad for me from Chili's.
          3. I need a Diet Coke.

13. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?  Diet Dr. Pepper, Diet Coke and water. EVERYDAY. I also NEVER drink juice. 

14. Current Worry? Seriously. Too much to list here.

15. Current hate right now? Friends not responding to emails or phone calls.

16. Favorite place to be?  The hammock in my  parents back yard.

17. How did you bring in the New Year? I can't even remember....so sad.

18. Where would you like to go? Paris is ALWAYS a given. Rich is really wanting to go to Hawaii. And I would go with him.

19. What shirt are you wearing right now? I have on my nightgown. It is only 5:30pm. Tough day.

20. Do you like sleeping with satin sheets? never tried.

21. Can you whistle? Sort of but not to a tune.

22. Favorite color? Periwinkle.

23. Would you be a pirate? No I get motion sickness.

24. What songs do you sing in the shower? "All-le-wet-a" A french song. I sing it EVERY DAY.

25. Favorite girl's name? If I had another baby girl, today, I would name her Holland. But I already used my Favorite girls name, Dayne.

26. Last thing that made you laugh? Crewe.

27. Worst injury you've ever had? My leg cut opened at Brownstone Gallery. It was so awful and the recovery was painful.

28. Do you love where you live? yes.

29. What's your favorite animal? hello, dogs.

30. What is favorite candy? M&M's. Peanut ones or maybe peanut butter M&M's. LOVE them.

31. Favorite sports team? What?

32. What song do you want played at your funeral? "Who Loves You?" by Frankie Vallie and the 4 Seasons.




5 comments:

brittany said...

love the new blog look! love the info about you, you had me cracking up at some of your answers, a much needed laugh. thanks!

{natalie} said...

i was wondering when you would update! i like the info about you. i remember the brownstone incident. which reminds me i need a mat cut. wish you still worked there. what's up w/no juice? paris and hawaii sound wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I could have filled this out for you.You should change. For instance, your new favorite color should be orange. See? Simple.

jody said...

I could help anonymous fill this out. I know you love Paris and oh Hawaii, Diet DP, periwinkle, and sports team??? Very entertaining.

Love the name "Holland" but let anonymous help you out...Shaneequa etc

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

Oh the Brownstone injury was awful! Remember the pop tart incident :). Loved reading about you. We're excited to see you guys in a couple of weeks.