Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Birthday Countdown

It's time to count down a few of my favorite things. It is harder to come up with 14 more things that I like. Everything I keep coming up with, I have used on past lists.... so here's to trying.


#1 City of Bones- The Mortal Instruments Trilogy
I have crossed over into total book nerd territory. This book has Shadowhunters, demons, faeries, vampires and other underworld critters. Total fantasy. And it was good. I started the first one a few days before we left for Montana. Then I read book 2 on Christmas and book 3 the following day. I loved that I was able to totally give myself up to reading and enjoying a totally weird world. 

3 comments:

jody said...

sounds like a creepy book

stalker sarah said...

Hmmm.....I've enjoyed a lot of books you have recommended! I just might have to check out the trilogy! I'm always looking for something new to read! :)

Anonymous said...

I recommend Nancy Drew