Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The List

Last night my dad called to ask me what my moms favorite movie. I answered correctly. She denied  it and claimed, Sound of Music. I then asked Rich what my favorite movie was. He thought and thought......... Dirty Dancing because you love John Travolta! WHAT????

This week I will be posting MY LISTS. All sorts of list of my Top 10 things this week.  My Top 10 Favorite Movies: 

10. Save the Last Dance
9. Win a Date with Tad Hamilton
8. Singing in the Rain
7. Pillow Talk or Back to the Future
6. Gone With the Wind
5. Grease 2
4. Sound of Music
3. Love and Basketball
2. Grease
1. G-I-R-L-S Just want to have FUN!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. you are not very predictable. Even off the charts!!

jody said...

Love and Basketball??? I have never heard of that movie, do tell

{natalie} said...

i said your mom's was kingpin. i was way off!

i have not seen a lot of the movies on your list. i'm anxious to see if i make the top 10 friends/family list.

AmandaS said...

Hey!
I always think of you when I see Grease. I remember lots of Slumber parties with Grease and Girls Just want to have fun!
Cute blog and adorable kiddos!

Kimberly said...

Ahhh! My sister and I were talking about "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" at work today. Slow slow quick quick slow.

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

I had no idea that you liked Love and Basketball too! Most people have never heard of that movie. I just watched it the other night!