Of course, I would like everyone to know that I am very thankful this Holiday for the gospel, my family, a roof over our head, ect... But anyone like to know a simpler things I am grateful for? the list:1. Band aids. Baby Dayne cut her finger really bad on Rich's Dr. Pepper can.* Her finger was bleeding and bleeding and after much blood and towels we put a band aid on it. She was very bugged that it was a Hotwheel band aid and kept trying to eat it. Finally I found a Dora one. I had to cut it in half to fit her dainty finger but she left it alone. Apparently, she believes in Girl POWER.
2. Books. I am back to reading. A lot. I have read 2 books this week and started the third today. I am grateful for my eyes. And Tv, to entertain Crewe, whilst I read.
3. I don't think I am grateful for stockings but I think these are really cool. Just a note to self.
4. Baby Dayne. Enough said. Oh, she stood all by herself this morning. And this picture is from a few months ago.
5. Crewe. The biggest delight. The other day we were working on a craft and he said, "Holy Crap!" He also told me that the rolls on Thanksgiving were "Holy Smokes, they are HOT".
6. My favorite website. Just makes me happy.
7. Shopping. I went to this Baby sale in the city last week. Very cool. Blankets were $3 and everything else was $2. A lot of Pottery Barn clothes. It was at a very hip ( made of exposed concrete) loft. I wonder how I could host a sample sale?
*Technically, it was a Diet Coke and maybe it was mine.