Saturday, November 17, 2007
Rich and I got to go out to dinner with "our" friend Landon. (Rich totally tried to steal him from me). Landon and I met the summer of 1997. We were instant friends and I have loved having him in my life since.
I can't express all of the good that is landon so here is list of why Landon is so wonderful.
10. He has the best laugh. AND he thinks I am funny.
9. Excellent dresser. Always notices what I am wearing and makes nice comments on the attire.
8. He LOVES U2.
7. Super smart. He is an electrical (or is chemical) engineer with a MBA.
6. He can't eat gluten but NEVER complains about it. NEVER.
5. He points his finger a lot when he is excited.
4. He is married to the BEST person. I wish she lived here so we could be best friends and leave Rich and Landon out.
3. He took Rich and I to his cousins Prom.
2. He once told me that I swore like a sailor. And he loved it.
1. He totally understood why I took the picture of the ceiling at the restaurant. I mean camping mats on the ceiling?
1a. Landon and Marie are having a baby.
1b. He always bought me great birthday gifts.
1c. Landon and Ted always took me out for Indian food for my birthday.
1d. Once he told me that if I was going to marry Rich, he was going to get to know him or fear having his butt kicked.
1E. Oh, he is totally afraid of being beat up.