At first glance, I must admit that I didn't think I did much or accomplished much in 2007. Then I thought, It doesn't have to BIG. I have a good life even though no trips to Europe were had, no huge weight loss and no new car happened this year. Here a few highlights of this year:
1. Girls trip. I LOVE all girls weekends. I missed my sister-in-law, Natali. 2008 will be her year. I also got to with my Palmer sisters-in-law(except no julie-boo) in Oct on a weekend. Also a great time.
2.I turned 30.
3. Baby Dayne was born. Miracle Baby that I love with my whole being. Even though I have been up since 4:30am with the little darling.
4.I have picked up a million toys. Mostly cars.
5.I was able to spend time with my funny smart children.
6. Crewe spent many hours NAKED in our front yard. Good summer times.
7.Kayleen, Trevor and Family moved back to CA. Even better they moved into the town RIGHT NEXT to mine. We live 12 minutes apart.
8. Crewe started preschool. Big time enjoyment.
9. Rich got to hike the slot canyons in Zions.
10. We had a blessed Christmas with family and friends.