Friday, July 14, 2006

50 random things about me

1. FIRST NAME? ashley

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? no one. My mom worked at a bank and a woman she worked w/had a daughter named ashley and my mom liked it. So one day she had a girl and named her.....

3. LAST CRY-this morning

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? not most of the time

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? roast beef

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS
WITH YOU? Totally. I am a hoot!

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I have tired many times but never longer than a few months

8. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Not at all

9. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes

10. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Hell no. This is why I would
not be good at the Amazing Race.

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I don't really like cereal

12. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Never. I mostly wear sandals but even when I get home from working out I just pull my Nikes off.
13. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? not really, see question 3.

14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? I don't really like ice cream. When I do eat it I like Pralines and Creme from Baskin Robins

15. SHOE SIZE? 9! My feet crewe when I was pregnant

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I am way too sensitive. I can always be worked up about something

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mom, everyday

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I always do :)

19. What color PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I am not wearing pants right now and my shoes are off.

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? a bagel

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Crewe is watching Dragontales.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? a purple crayon
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Paris
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE
PHONE? my mom

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE
ATTRACTED TO? smile

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? very much. She is a real hoot.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Italian sodas

28. FAVORITE SPORT? no thank you

29.EYE Color? grayish

30. HAT SIZE?size huge!!!

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Negative

32. FAVORITE FOOD? bagels, salads, the artichokes from Houstens, the lipita from Torres, All food from Billings

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy Endings

36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATER? Superman. We tried to see the movie in 3-D but it was sold out. Who knew that a early showing on a tuesday night would sell out?!

37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? pink (with a jean skirt)

38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall I love the fall. hot during the day and sweaters at night.

39. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs. Nice big ones.

40. FAVORITE DESSERT? warm cookies. all cookies

41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I couldn't say

42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I couldn't say again

43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? i am reading a cop/killer book. Michael Connelly is the author. Oh, the title...."lost light"

44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? have a laptop

45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Rich and I watched "dirty dancing-havannah nights" hehe Then we watched a "grey's" rerun.
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? music that makes you want to swing your hips

47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles

48 THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Europe

49. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Hmmm, special talent. Couldn't say.

50. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Provo, Utah

5 comments:

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

I loved reading this post. However, I don't agree with #13. You are very strong!!!! We love you and are thinking of you!!

jody said...

I think these question things are fun. You are a super woman and Mom, life is good.

{natalie} said...

i love these surveys. i feel like i know you a lot better now after reading that. j/k. thanks for the chat tonight. :)

jody said...

I think you are a momma's girl.

*ethan* said...

#23 paris has a smell? i didn't know that