Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Things of Joy

So we have had the worse week in the Palmer history. Instead of dewelling and listing all the crap that has happened this week, I am going to make myself think of a list of things that bring me joy.

1. The egg rolls from Trader Joes. They are crispy and spicy and I love them. They also are only 1 point of a piece in Weight Watcher land.

2. Gilmore Girls- There are three episodes on tonight. All re -runs but still....Also the new season will be back Sept 28th.

3. Rich. Everything about him is wonderful, delightful and awesome. He is cleaning right now as I sit and type. I love that he is a complusive cleaner.

4. Books. So with the "sickness" plaguing our house, I have been able to read, read, read. I am rereading Jane Green's books. I read them so long ago that they seem new. A very nice feature.

5. Last Comic Standing. NBC 9pm tuesday night. Enough said.....

6. How Crewe talks. He found a feather yesterday that floated out our couch. It was white. It was floating around his mouth. He grabbed the feather, brought it to me and said, "Crewe's chocking on Donald Duck."

5 comments:

{natalie} said...

i like your list. crewe's comment on donald duck made me laugh. what a cute boy. i wish i could mail you some cake. it would make your list :)

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

I loved the Donald Duck comment. Kids are so clever!!

jody said...

I love the "Crewe's choking on Doanld Duck." How his little mind is working. I think you should you add to your list "the hammock under the maple tree at 67 pecan", it is the best!!!

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»