Tuesday, July 25, 2006

not much

I have not posted anything in a few days because I felt like I had nothing quarky to comment about. We had a really nice simple weekend. The weather has been killing us and most eveings we hide out at John and Aj's to escape the heat. We have little window air conditioners but the can't keep up with this Arizona heat.( we are NOT in Arizona) We went swimming this eveing at Sandy's and when we left her house the temp said 117. HOLY CRAP!!! I didn't sign up for this. Crewe and I also escaped today by going to the free family movie. "Jonah, a Veggietale movie". I can't get the theme song out of my head. GREAT!!!

3 comments:

{natalie} said...

it's hot here too! it's weird. wish you were coming this weekend to visit. but you will have fun in SD....go to old town for us. love the mexican food. :)

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»