Monday, July 17, 2006

We arE sick


This is a funky picture of crewe watching a show. (it makes me laugh) Crewe is sick today. I was up last night with me for a LONG time. ( we don't really have to get up in the night anymore with him.) So this moring his fever was high and when I was trying to give him medicine he decided to throw up all over me. Great! Then i put him in the tub. I brought in a popcicle for him. He looked at me and said, "No, thank you. Red popcicle is gross!". HOW DOES HE KNOW WHAT GROSS IS?

4 comments:

jody said...

looks like crewe is watching Taylor Hicks on Idol

{natalie} said...

poor guy! that stinks that he is sick. and don't you just love being puked on? sorry! hope you guys feel better soon.

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

Hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»