Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Dentist

I hate the dentist. (Sorry, Nan, I love you but not your profession). I am afraid of the dentist. It makes me sick to even think about having to go the dentist. I woke up in the middle of the night worrying about going to the dentist. Why go? BECAUSE I AM IN PAIN!!!! I have never had such intense, awful tooth pain. EVER!!!! It woke up in the night 3 times with aches and screaming pain. SO, I went to see my dentist here in CA. (Normally I go to the wonderful Dr. Natali Schofield in UT and she gives me Valium to make it through the day). So I went to Dr. Kearl (who is also Rich's uncle) and it went okay. He then sent me to another Dr. To talk about having a root canal. WHAT! A root canal. And it will take 2 appointments to take care of it plus a crown from the dentist. AND IT IS GOING TO COST $1200. That is more than our rent!!!! I am not a happy woman. I am going to face the music today at 3:15pm. I hope I make it back alive. (can they give me an epidural for this??????)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm SO sorry!!! Good luck!

jody said...

you did it and it is now behind you...good job

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

You are a strong woman! I know you did a great job!!! Way to go!!!!

{natalie} said...

i love you ash...call me when you can.