Saturday, July 01, 2006

I still love FRIENDS!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the television show "Friends". I have been watching the reruns latley and I have been enjoying it all over again. What do I love?

1. It's so funny. I laughed so hard at the one when Ross "is fine".
2. I love it when Monica shouts, "I know!!!"
3. Chandler and Monica just went through infertility testing. I know what that feels like.
4. I love when Ross goes to the spray on tan place and ends up with an 8 on the front and 0 on the back.
5. I Love when I refer to the characters as people I know and my friends act like it is normal.
6. I love quoting scenes with Kayleen.
7. I love the pre-laugh I give when I know the upcoming joke.
8. I love that reruns are on everyday.
9. I love the Brad Pitt Episode.
10. I love this show.

2 comments:

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

I just watched the spray on tan episode today!! It is the best! You mean you count Mississippiless! :)

{natalie} said...

I KNOW!! i love it too! how about the one where ross wears the leather pants?!? and the powder turns into paste? or the new years eve episode...ahh i could go on & on. ps i'm slacking on the blog