Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Holy Ghost; my personal GPS

I have had this thing called the Holy Ghost since I was 8 years old. For 22 years it has been apart of me and my life. Lately I think about it all the time. Is he there? He is helping me? How? Am I listening for that still small voice? And most importantly, Can he help me find my car keys?
When you are a child you are taught to pray when you are physically lost or when you have lost something physically and the Big GH will help you overcome your problem. It is a comfort and a guide. It is your own GPS system. It is built right in and you can use it anytime you want.
When news came today of Cindi Pignatelli's death my whole body tingled with warmth. The Holy Ghost said "be still and just listen to your mom talk." I went and laid crying dayne down in her crib and let the HG overcome me. I taped into my GPS system. I let the spirit direct me and comfort me. And later he helped me find my keys.

3 comments:

brittany said...

I'm sorry for your loss. I am glad you felt the spirit during your time of sadness.

jody said...

You are amazing and I love you. You help me remember what is important. thank you

*ethan* said...

the HG is a hummer h2?