Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I have WHAT....Ewww!!!!

I have spent HOURS at the doctors the last few days. Why? I have these sores on my arms that have not been healing. It was very painful to even hold Dayne. So Rich sent me off to the doctors. AND then I found that I have shingles. Ewwww! Shingles. Don't they have a colony for people with that???

It sounds way grosser than it is, I promise. I took a few pictures but my arm is too blurry to do it justice. Is is wrong that I wanted documentation????

Rich's brother called to get the lowdown and after much conversing David told us that he would have for me, a separate plate and a separate place to wash the next I visited his home. Nice

So for now I am on meds (5 times a day) and I keeping my sores *shudder* covered. I also am taking Baby Dayne to the dr tomorrow because she has not been vaccinated against my disease. (i am not at all dramatic)

6 comments:

*ethan* said...

i thought that only happend to pirates like 200 years ago!

brittany said...

how do you get shingles?

Anonymous said...

I blame Rich, and by the way Ethan, you are referring to scurvy not shingles

Anonymous said...

Or possibly syphilis

jody said...

Ashley dramatic? Sorry you are contageous and hope the Dayne baby won't get the chicken pox from you. and if she does she will be fine. Not all that long ago all kids got the pox.

{natalie} said...

just wear tube socks on your arms to cover the sores. you could cut holes out of the foot for your fingers. (just a suggestion)