Sunday, May 06, 2007

music


I LOVE music. I put on headphones and all my worries melt away. The other night dayne was crying and crying and to make her stop, I put my headphones on. Ok, she didn't stop but I couldn't hear her and I was still able to rock her without throwing a rock at her. My song right now, Who Loves You by Frankie Valli and the four Seasons.




Yesterday morning when I woke up I ran into Crewe in the hallway. "Dad and sister are sleeping. You woke up!" Crewe was a free man around the house. Rich was asleep on the couch and dayne was in her bassinett. I took this as a sign that Crewe and I should spend the morning in my bed watching cartoons. And that is what we did until Rich woke up at 10.

3 comments:

jody said...

I know you love to listen to music and if it keeps you sane go for it with the head phones.I love those babies and sorry that Dayne needs to cry, she is a darling baby however. Cp is so sweet to her and such a good boy. Nothing better than a morning just with Mom. You are a good Mom.

brittany said...

Stella was a crier in the beginning. It made me crazy cause Lily never was. Have you tried the blow dryer trick? Turn the blow dryer on right by her and see if it calms her down. It worked for Stella.

Crewe seems like such a sweet little boy. I love that you guys got some quality time. Sometimes that is hard to do when there is a new baby. I bet he loved it. You are a great mom!

{natalie} said...

maybe put the earphones on her and she will stop.

just a suggestion.