We are still in Montana. This is the first time that I have been in MT for Thanksgiving in 10 years, at least. Here are a few tidbits about our vacation.
1. Rich is not here. If he calls, it is once at night. I think he is enjoying having us gone :)
2. We went to the movie, "Twilight" last night. My parents have not been to a night movie in almost 20 years.
3. We have had 1 babysitter. Plus 1 night that my Grandparents came over and stayed with the kids.
4. We went to a Carrie Underwood concert. It was SO LOUD (how old am I)! But very fun.
5. I have seen my friend Delaine, 2 times. She has done my nails. Awesome. I have the coolest color (dark grey/purple). However, it is time to get out. We are going to the movie and dinner on Monday night.
6. My dad and I went dinner by ourselves tonight. I had gross chicken. My mom stayed home with the kids. Such a good Mother.
7. I got new shoes!
8. It is freaking COLD here. I am officially a wuss.
9. My kids are not sleeping that great. I am thinking it is time to give them drugs.
10. I am loving being home( but we miss Rich) Crewe keeps asking if he can move here. I think he means with out me.
Oh- Happy Birthday Nat! You are one of my favorite people! Wish you were here!!! Much Love.