Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving in MT

Happy Thanksgiving.

We are still in Montana. This is the first time that I have been in MT for Thanksgiving in 10 years, at least. Here are a few tidbits about our vacation.

1. Rich is not here. If he calls, it is once at night. I think he is enjoying having us gone :)

2. We went to the movie, "Twilight" last night. My parents have not been to a night movie in almost 20 years.

3. We have had 1 babysitter. Plus 1 night that my Grandparents came over and stayed with the kids.

4. We went to a Carrie Underwood concert. It was SO LOUD (how old am I)! But very fun.

5. I have seen my friend Delaine, 2 times. She has done my nails. Awesome. I have the coolest color (dark grey/purple). However, it is time to get out. We are going to the movie and dinner on Monday night.

6. My dad and I went dinner by ourselves tonight. I had gross chicken. My mom stayed home with the kids. Such a good Mother.

7. I got new shoes!

8. It is freaking COLD here. I am officially a wuss.

9. My kids are not sleeping that great. I am thinking it is time to give them drugs.

10. I am loving being home( but we miss Rich) Crewe keeps asking if he can move here. I think he means with out me.

Oh- Happy Birthday Nat! You are one of my favorite people! Wish you were here!!! Much Love.

5 comments:

{natalie} said...

hey thanks for the birthday wishes! i want to see pics of the shoes. tell delaine hi for me. wish we were there too. love ya

Anonymous said...

In my defense we may talk once a day nut we play telephone tag all day.
Rich

Mary Vigil said...

Hi Ash!

I'm so glad to hear you are having a great time. I was wondering if you were back in town, because I ran into Rich early this morning when I was on my shopping marathon. Enjoy MT and lets get together when you return.

mary

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

Sounds like you're having a wonderful time!! Always fun to get new shoes!

The Petersen Post said...

What about Pugz Mahone and pork chop sandwhiches?