Monday, June 04, 2007

Classifieds

SWM-
I'm a single white male looking for romance. I am 44inches tall and weigh about the same. I am smart, kind and thoughtful. I love pizza, cheese and a good glass of chocolate milk. I enjoy a nice evening of watching Blue's Clues and reading a few books before I hit the hay. My hobbies include :
Snowboarding. At least wearing the goggles.


Running wild in the water and then covering up the srinkler with my hands.


Don't you want to be my someone special?
*oh, we would be living with my parents for awhile

6 comments:

Ashley said...

the really funny thing about the first photo of crewe, is that he was ready to run through the sprinklers. He ran and got the mask to wear to play in the water. what the ???

jody said...

Oh he is so cute, I want to be his someone special

brittany said...

sign lily up right away.

{natalie} said...

that boy is funny.

*ethan* said...

Mom you want to be his someone special? ? Creepy! But he is one handsome boy!!

jody said...

Just kidding but if I was looking for a SWM I would pick him, he is very handson especially in his ski outfit