Friday, June 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Blog

One Year Ago!
One Year ago I started my blog. I am not sure how I decided to make a blog but I have LOVED having a blog. I have loved my family members and friends who have blogs. I love reading my comments and commenting on others. My blog is way for me to record the events of the past year. Here are a few, in no order. Thanks for making this blog great. PS I am pregnant in most of these pics. but then again, pregnancy was most of last year.


We have got to play with the Palmer cousins. Alot. We also miss Aunt Julie. Alot.
Crewe is growing up so fast. He is a great funny little boy.

My parents came to visit in Jan. My dad had not been here since 2005 so it was really fun.


I turned 30!



My sisters-in-laws and I have gone out to dinner once a month for this past year. It has been a great way to get to know one another. AJ also comes along and pays so even better.
I got another AMAZING girls weekend in with Nat and my mom. SO MUCH FUN!!!
We went to MT for Christmas. So cold but always wonderful.

My mom came to CA a handful of times. Each time I have LOVED her visiting and so has Crewe.

We spent much of last summer and this so far this summer at the delta.


One year ago today we did IUI and started to truly hope that we would have another baby. Baby Dayne was born 39 weeks later. The last year was filled alot of Pregnancy issues. To say the least--but the last 3 months have so WONDERFUL. Yay for the blog.

6 comments:

{natalie} said...

ok so lots of comments....love that first pic of you and dayne, you look beautiful. also love the valentines tablecloth. also jealous that i can't come to the sister-in-law lunch or see you monthy. wish kade & add could play lots with C & D. and i can't wait for girls trip #3....about 6 months away.

love nat

*ethan* said...

happy blog birthday!! mine is on july 4th

jody said...

How fun to see all the pictures and good job with the blog, a great way to keep track of your life.

The picture of you and Dayne is so cute, she is getting big, Have I seen the picture of CP and I? Love the picture of CP and Dad at the zoo.
Girls weekend always so much fun. Wish I could do a girls night out with my girls.... Lets see I can go on and on but I wont.

Anonymous said...

I am not sure it's the blogger's right to proclaim her blog as great. I am sure it is, but I'm just sayin

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

Very fun post! I love all the pictures!

Anonymous said...

have fun