Friday, June 08, 2007

The YAY list

This week the Boo/yea list is going to just be YAYS!!!
1. Baby dayne is growing and becoming so sweet. She coos and oohs when you talk to her. She is a great sleeper at night and ok during the day.

2. The dog post from earlier just made me laugh. I know NO DOG OWNERS that do these things listed. HEHE


4. Crewe has REFUSED to wear this shirt since my mom bought it for him in March. Today was the day that he wore it.
5. The mobile that once hung over Crewe is now hanging over Dayne. It makes both of the kids so happy. Crewe loves the colors and the music. Dayne is easier to please. She likes the round motion.


6. Diet Coke PLUS. It makes me so happy. Diet Coke+ VITAMINS=You can't lose.

7. Beautiful weather. I love the doors open and our ceiling fans on. Perfect.

3 comments:

brittany said...

What a good list! Dayne is adorable. I love the picture of you and Crewe in the background of the temperature. It is adorable.

jody said...

Oh that baby girl is a good baby and quite a cute one too. About time CP wore that dang shirt, he likes the swish. I can't sit still long enough to read 4 books in one week, wow.

*ethan* said...

yay! baby dayne is beautiful!!